Saturday, December 2, 2017

Love Hate

Glued on to whats-app in the dim light
Read it again holding the phone straight
Sir's note "Fights achieve not, don't fight,
Love it, Love does",  message very right

Never will surrender to hatred, my plight
Throw away ruckus & rumble out of sight
Hatred once let in , you, a plant with blight
Forgive, Stop carrying hatred as a freight

Love is distinct like  moon in the night
Million stars around but is more bright
Can not conquer love it's a heavy weight
Rare feeling at heart like music note eight

No one to love, you cut off like a bight
Loved you are, confidence at its  height
Truce when-chosen, always bring delight
Love, the divine value, hold on to it tight

Sree....

"Love me or hate me,
both are in my favor...
 If you love me, 
I'll always be in your heart, 
If you hate me,
I'll always be in your mind...

William Shakespeare...



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...