Thursday, December 24, 2020

Listeners

Awesome world this, never left me alone
Everything around talks, even the stones
Debates, sobs, complaints, funny bones
Talk not, listen - look beyond the phone

Listened to my pen, exams weren't a mess
Heard my car, took over in times of stress
Office wall conferred to my career success
Pillows sufficed me with relief in excess

Each droplet of rain has a story to tell
The cloth can teach, fabulous ideas to sell
We  busy humans talk, believe we excel
Rest listen to sight, sounds, touch and smell  

Listen, ready to entice you, the whole creation    
Enjoy the feel, pleasure of communication
Hinders the fun, the sickness- self obsession
Human listeners, a race approaching extinction   

Sree....


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...