Monday, March 8, 2021

Respect

Looked upon people when a kid, I grew up
Compared me with others, stayed stagnant
Started looking down on people, I fell down
Comparison with the fallen, the act I stopped

 

Was depressed, why me? cursed everything
Where did I err? tried rewinding my life.
Couldn't remember any, however hard I try
Let it go, I cannot, this is the only life I have

 

"Get up, run a while," said my conscience  
Prove anyone I need not, but boost my morale
Stopped looking around, started over again
Respect the only criteria, realized, though late    


never found time to speak and myself..

 

Demand not respect, but one can easily earn
Respect all that you deal with, living or non-living
Exists with respect, the virtues: truth and belief
Only respect brings in respect, proven quite often

Sree.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...