Thursday, February 22, 2018

Big Sis..

Saw her first time, felt like I am home
Beautiful smile, to my life I welcome
Loves my talk, my big sister awesome
Watched her closely and saw my mom

Maybe previous life's is our connection
Me, for sure was under your protection
Siblings thrown apart, untime separation
Came along the showers of our affection

Undone earlier destined to meet again
Knowing my big sister, for me a gain
Now you there up in my thoughts main
All of your worries put me in lot pain

Unfinished it remain, the relation forever
Sure to follow you, to place whichever
Leave you alone, I will not, my big sister
Eternal siblings we are, I am your kid brother

Sree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...