Saturday, February 24, 2018

Over Confidence

We were driving to an unknown place
GPS not working, wife looked at my face
Let’s stop, ask somebody, wife’s advice
No, I can find it myself, my confidence

Kept driving for a while, brought dismay
Finally, asked the local, got the right way
Believe me, my confidence, to wife I say
Overconfidence, she said, always you pay

Self-belief is good, in excess you arrogant
Feels, you the best one, rest all ignorant
Boasts of the past, am unique & different
Nothing else matters, always self-reverent

Name it utter stupidity, your bold action
Being human, you just one in eight billion
Step down from the sky, stop acting alien
On earth, you remain, love you people million

Sree….


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...