Saturday, June 13, 2020

Diplomatic Kid

Woke up hearing my little one laughing out loud Saw a smiley little face, “me” a father very proud  Day began positively, like sun coming of the cloud(s)  Later, asked the reason, again he laughed out loud
Cheerfully, he started unfolding a story unheard He- a very talented story teller I always admired   “I saw you turning small, no mustache, no beard You were in nappies, he narrated a story, bit weird "Years passed by, I grew big, but- the reverse you did Continued his narration the little one, his looks candid Shall tell stories,  spent time with you, said the kid Live your heart out daddy, I ensure none shall forbid Reality strikes, forced me out of my fantasy world Trying to escape,  to the office work- myself I hold Suddenly flashed, the reasons made up, excuses I told Awesome kid, his smart diplomatic teachings I behold Sree….

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...