Friday, June 26, 2020

Correct Mistakes

Growing up I made lots and lots mistakes
Later learned to learn from the mistakes
Wiser, when learned from others' mistakes 
Look up to people- only for their mistakes

Me turned pro, now all mistakes I correct 
Thought my teen sons, I need to correct
Tried, but they very sure they are correct 
Gifted me a mirror, said, "first self you correct"

Saw an old man, saw myself lean and pale
Complicate simple things, no time to exhale
Messy, the life I live, forgot even to smile
Changing self was not easy, it took a while 

Now, others' mistakes I let go, self I focus
No more anxious moments, sleep in surplus
Smile returned, "younger", the body status
Shiny face, mirror gave the needed impetus

Sree.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...