Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Club Mahindra Madikeri

Was enjoying vacation at the resort
Lazily, relaxing in its posh comfort
No fun for us, said my kid in retort
What next? Plans, me trying to sort

Fun zone, was the answer I could get
Well planned, for all to enjoy it is set
Staff’s courtesy, one can never forget
Most enjoy their work, for sure, I bet

Smiles around, make you feel welcome
Food, very tasty and it’s quality awesome
All compete to make you feel at home
For holiday business, it’s an epitome

Concept is beautiful, won’t easily perish
Fun & joyful moments in here, we relish
Stay here longer, my heart and brain wish
Vacation at this place I shall forever cherish

 Sree....



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...