Friday, March 16, 2018

Pay or Perish


Know not my child, why I send you back?
Not your fault, never in you there is a lack
Can't  keep you here now, finances will crack
Shall soon follow, from here I too shall pack

My love for you, much  more than I express
Sending you back, no money to pay the cess
Know not how long? the cess is too excess
The best I can do now, for our life's success

Born here, loved this place like your own
Hard for you to move out,  may feel alone
Though home, alien there, you just a pawn
 Starting all over again, difficult but hold  on

Never did I fathom, never in my imagination
Going back, unfamiliar, though it’s my nation
Stay apart my kid,I do not have a justification
Come back here one day & derive satisfaction

Sree....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...