Sunday, March 25, 2018

Home coming

Familiar this scent after the summer rain
Took me back to my childhood, the brain
Those days seems surreal, self I restrain
Gone, never will I get, good old days again

Frightening darkness, through the night
Lightening the darkness, thunder’s might
World looks more pretty, beautiful sight
Seeing through the darkness and dim light

Cricket chirps-and the slow humming wind
Rooster’s wake up call, perfect, one of a kind
Childhood memories flashes in my mind
Never let me out, pulls back, here it bind

My small village then, now turned to a town
Freshness lost, art of preservation has grown
Hardly find original, not a thing of our own
Whole world changed, now all upside down 

Sree....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...