Thursday, March 15, 2018

Darling I love You, but...

If this resemble to somebody dead or alive,
may be a shear coincidence

This is not intended to make fun of any body

I never knew you were insured
No idea about the sum assured
Your way by which you ensured
Our kids future incase you parted

You my friend, never will I tinch
Drowned Your five feet eight inch
Six feet tub and you failed to clinch
Cannot believe darling, self I pinch

Funeral, I knew, for me a repeat
This one is the last, its the upbeat
Then you consoled me, I was like peat
None to console now am only a meat

Good ones taken soon by almighty
In the process help him we the ordinary...
Wherever you are, please remain merry
You will always be in our memory

Sree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...