Friday, July 14, 2017

Ashtangam : The Ayurvedic Hospital

Thought I would Just Get an Ayur massage
May look younger ten years minus my age
Had a chance to glance through the webpage
Not massage it's a science, got the message

Ashtangam the name suggest eight anga
Evening there is, the way of living satsanga
The place is holy and divine like river Ganga
Bit remote you can reach there by a Tonga

Peaceful, lush Green this land pristine
To Vishnu Das and Nikhil I convey my pain
Shirovasti they do to treat my brain
I feel the change, soon may become Einstein

Doctor Prasad calm and quiet looks upon
Ramya doctor researching my Parkinson
Left it to them, I walk with my little Son
Along the panels to take energy from Sun


Sree...

I wish I could stay here longer

The Therapists:
Vishnu
Das
Nikhil

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...