Friday, July 21, 2017

He he πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ it's me

I know this man, wish he carries me all day
Leaves me now and then, why don't he stay?
He is never around, whenever I wish to play
I don't want to see anyone else, All I will slay

Stuck diapers around me, I pee and poo
Just learned to walk have to carry this too
All staring at me as I'm a monkey in zoo
Stop for God sake, someone remove this poo

I see cats, dogs, monkeys, horses and ducks
Shown on TV at home when paid some bucks
After a while it gets boring and it really sucks
Only things mobile are cars buses and trucks

My brothers are fighting, momma shouting
Daddy is on phone, googling talking texting
Come on look at me, I'll show you something "
"I got four teeth to bite", isn't it interesting?

Sree


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...