Thursday, July 13, 2017

I'm five days elder to you


Sure, you searched me to show up
With flowers, wishes on WhatsApp
Found nothing from me in the App
But in my heart You there right up

Bond like cousins siblings or friends
Teased each other and fight it ends
Won the battle, you always pretends
Those days were real, need no amends

Small little things you made me do
Remember one day, killed a cobra too
Debates, was your way to prick my ego
You never won sister, I let it go

Once I told you, I'm your big brother
But not big enough Just five days older
Have a happy & wonderful birthday dear
I have in stock hugs kisses & laughter

Sree....


For you Dhanya teacher









No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...