Saturday, July 15, 2017

Miss You GRACE


GRACE

Founded by Late Very Rev. Fr. Ghee Vargheese Corepiscopa, Chemmanur.
For: Us

All "GRACIANS" out there this one is for you. Thank you Manjula & Sunil

VINODINI Madam: You left us but not our memories

God's my all I know no fear, morning at GRACE
Carved, polished in here, this is our base
Migrated to whole world, someone in Space?
Sweet school memories, we cannot replace

Failed, struggled in my life, I shed no tear
Alone I travel over the globe, have no fear
Man is good, rightly brought up, I overhear
Human values we possess, is right from here

Dedicated teachers were they, worked heart out
"We"are their relentless effort, no any doubt
Make us fit to face world,is what it's all about
Alumni, time to get back, plan we shall cut out

Bhavan sir, he is there since the school's birth
He was strict, taught us, remain always on earth
No change in him, neither the age nor his girth
Salute you sir, teachings you gave us, so worth

Sree...

Notable Alumni (mostly the first four batches)

Ranjit:The first friend of mine
Shyam: The first enemy, remember how much we fought.. love you dear friend
Raji: Only girl I gave a love letter. where are you? still searching
Sunitha: friend sometimes enemy... hmmm most of the time darling I miss you
Pradeep:First rank holder till 3rd standard ... then I took over
Cuckoo: She got zero votes against me in class elections- she voted me. ha ha ha
Ashwini: Teachers pointed out he is spoiling me - funny- actually viceverea
Manjula: morelike a little sister (she may not agree)made me write this- love you
Vinod V : Big guy in class
Bibin K G : He was big too, but harmless
Sunil PP: we call him Peeppi ....love you ... u made me write this
Shajitha: Of late where are you?
Sindhu: Dear, if you read this pls be in touch- sreekanthvsreedhar@gmail.com
Deepak: What are you doing there deep in the concrete jungle?
Achuthan Kutty (Achuthanand): Change your name buddy, too difficult to type
Zameer : You are in the right profession 😜
Bobby Zabira : Chechi
Leenus: Guy who taught me to imagine- mostly about girls- I am indebted to you
Bushara : Acted like a big sister
Saleena: I acted like a small brother coz her bro was my tutor
Younus:luv you bro .. How did you win the election against me? Be frank
Jayshankar: come back ...
Ansu: How do you do?
Majeed: wanted to be like him, even now.. great writer ..vazhakodan ..admire you
Devaprasad:where are you?
Jaya Krishnan:pdo?
Unnikrishnan: thought you are the biggest one on earth
Prince:loose some Weight
Sujitha: where are you?
Smitha: Hey beautiful, where are you?
Praveen:where are you?
Pradeep:I searched all of Irunnilamkode for u
Kavitha:still at cherungonam?
Pravin:You still Don't money?
Uthra: the most beautiful girl I ever met
Arunthathi:what's up?
Santhosh K V: Kalavandi. Do you have one?
Vinod Nair: You in Mumbai??
Sarita:serious Sister
Girish: pledge man before me
Geeta:how are you?
Radhakrishnan: we met in between
Vijayalakshmi:chechi... hw r u?
Randhir: where are you now
Santhosh Nair: minting money in gulf
Sudheer: à´®ാà´°ാà´°േ want to meet u
Madhavan Kutty: Evide maashe?
Jayan: Will meet you soon...
Mridula: Got your updates from your sis... she loves u so much... Dolly...luv you
Badhusha: you are my favorite ...'I see you on fb
Archana: Dancing girl
Alagiri Priya: Saukhyama
Dr. Shaji:TOo busy
Jyothish:
Sunil: I trained hard now I can beat you in chess
Amitabh: Bachchan ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin....
Hashim:
Hashims Bro:
Sanoj
Manoj
Shanavas: Gulf?
Jithesh
Sudheesh
Rajesh K B: hello fellow engineer
Aneesh
Sunil Kumar Nair
Prasad
Anil Kumar
Shinoj
Santhosh
Rajesh
Alagari Selvaraj: Are you in Saudi?
Pramod
Anuroop
Nisha
Neema
Sajeev
Sreejesh: My bro
Rishil: My bro
Sreekanth: India is my country

Rest all whom I missed out : I turned forty

Teachers
Mercy: very nice teacher, she never beat us
Leela: bit strict-Maths teacher
Leena: she was tough
Tessy: English-
Usha: very nice teacher

Murali: Responsible to add "Impronta implianda into my vocabulary. a bit different genre from                        others.Let me tell you one thing which i hearted because you insisted to: Potassium sodium Calcium aluminium zinc ferrum nickel tin lead hydrogen copper mercury silver platinum aurum

Civics teacher: Sorry Madam I forgot your name

Vanaja: Bit better pronunciation than anybody else

Remony: Ho ho ho -- her hobby was to beat us

Anitha: History - i was told to look outside of the class and stand in a corner for months

Ajitha: My favourite .I use to like this maths teacher a lot (a crush- donno: but after i met her, maths               is my favourite subject: Love you Maths Love you Madam )

Sudha: Maths zzzz

Geetha: "Tha kali ke roop saisav mein aho sukhe suman" muskuraatha tha khilatha ang mein tujhko              pawan

Devaki : Physics

Malathy: class teacher when i joined Chelakkara.she asked a question in class - Who will top in class? except me everybody else raised their hands

Jessy: Serious

Remany: My third mom
Parvathy: my mom
Saraswathy: My second momBhavani:Mullurkara head

7 comments:

  1. You are soooo nice...simplyy great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. à´šേà´Ÿ്à´Ÿാ.. നമസ്à´•ാà´°ം..
    à´®ാà´°ാà´°ാà´£േ..!! :-)


    à´¬്à´²ോà´—് à´…à´¸്സലാà´¯ിà´Ÿ്à´Ÿുà´£്à´Ÿ് à´Ÿ്à´Ÿോ

    à´Žà´²്à´²ാà´°േം ഓർത്à´¤ു listout à´šെà´¯്à´¤ിà´²്à´²േ.. à´¨ിà´™്ങളെ സമ്മതിà´š്à´šു à´…à´£്à´£ാ ..!!
    kudos..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. à´®ാà´°ാà´°െ à´Žà´µിà´Ÿെ?

      Delete
  3. not Mumbai, Bangalore. Im not 40 Still cant remember so many people :)

    ReplyDelete

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...