Sunday, July 2, 2017

Pretty woman

This is my ticket to kochi for your reference
Near a pretty women is my Seat preference
Please select yourself, we don't have inference
4D the aisle seat, I said with no hesitance

4D how is it near a pretty woman ? You so sure
Asked the lady in queue with tickets for four
Madam select the nearest, be the one I look for
Wait, said desk 4D for people on wheelchair

Then put me on wheelchair, but give me 4D
I have vibes, the Seat near will have the beauty
not me I am flying to Delhi, exclaimed the lady
Oh my! Airline please find me a ticket to Delhy

Now she laughs again said you are interesting
A man walks to me and started introducing
I am her husband, now would you mind stopping
But I could not, Looked at her, started reciting

Madam you got a beautiful face, an awesome smile
Hesitantly said that ensuring am away a mile
She looked at me and said thank you, after a while
Thank God atleast she believes I'm no bluewhale

Sree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Guru"

Listen to the  chemistry  of the biology of the  physics , to the physics of  the chemistry of  the mathematics  Idiots we think, smartest s...